з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
EPAM Systems, founded in 1993, is the leading provider of IT outsourcing software services and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe. We have offices in 25+ countries in a world. EPAM is delivering advanced technology solutions at great value for our customers worldwide.
And EPAM Kazakhstan is one of the headquarters of EPAM.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Excellent command of English.
• This is an excellent opportunity to work in a distributed team on Agile methodologies;
• We work in close daily interaction with the customer;
• We do have many complex, interesting and ambitious tasks;
• In the future you can switch to any other project of the company;
• We gladly transfer our experience and knowledge (there are even special Competence Centers and a huge unit that develops employees);
• We have all the buns and bonuses inherent in modern IT companies, life event bonuses and the relocation program to other countries.
Opportunity of participation in awesome projects;
Worldwide team of professionals- single-messengers;
Training and career opportunity;
Family support and care for employees’ children;
Professional and corporate events;
Sport and medical insurance.