з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We welcome a Business Analyst to one of our challenging projects. The project makes the use of cutting-edge technologies based on international standards. The successful candidate is expected to work onsite for one of the key EPAM’s customer from Oil&Gas industry (city of Atyrau, Kazakhstan).
The following options are available for the position:
1) Full onsite in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) (or)
2) 3 weeks onsite, 1 week offsite (or)
3) 6 weeks onsite, 2 weeks offsite.
A full workload for at least 1 year.
We are considering candidates from different locations willing to join our international team of highly qualified professionals.
Software Development Lifecycle
· Conduct Requirements Gathering Sessions with the business: gather, facilitate, document and finalize business requirements (e.g. process modeling, data, business rules, functions, etc.).
· Document requirements to the required level of details using the appropriate deliverable type/template.
· Prepare Vision and Scope documents, BRD, SRS and other documents requested by the Project Manager.
· Identify alternatives in the context of business opportunity and business processes enhancement.
· Research and analyze questions and issues to ensure a comprehensive design in development made utilizing the best technology.
· Contribute to the enterprise architecture development from a business needs point of view.
Stakeholders management and engagement:
· Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders involved in system enhancements.
· Collaborate with customers to ensure alternatives have been carefully considered and that the chosen solution meets business objectives.
· Act as a bridge between the business partner and the technical team by being a technical liaison and stakeholder advocate.
· Communicate specifications and other artifacts to business partners.
· Conduct Demo sessions to present product functionality to stakeholders.
Communications and change management:
· Work closely with Project Manager to provide the necessary documentation so appropriate training can be delivered and appropriate procedure guides updated.
· Communicate status of project tasks to Project Manager. Is particularly diligent in reporting task changes that impact project schedules.
· Assist project managers with developing project plans.
· Review and understand business details of application change requests.
· Collaborate with technical staff when developing a new system enhancement or specification changes. Apply a foundation of technical knowledge to a variety of business needs using industry standards and information protection policies.
· Develop test cases and plans, run system testing, conduct tests validation.
· Work with the Project Manager and Technical Team to resolve issues identified during testing.
· Drive the acceptance testing of enhancements for maintenance enhancements and new system releases.
· Make sure that best practice testing processes are utilized.
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or other relevant fields
· English level: B2 or higher
· Theoretical knowledge of Business analysis
· Experience in a Business Analyst role for more than 2 years. Be Familiar with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge terminology.
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly motivated including self-motivation
· Experience working in Oil&Gas industry is an advantage
Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
Regular assessments and salary reviews
English classes with certified English teachers
Opportunity for self-realization
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
Corporate and social events (parties, tennis, etc.).